Frequently Asked Questions
1. I am unable to get into the members section of the website?
Make sure your username and password are correct. Your username is your e-mail
Don Dabenigno with any questions (email@example.com).
2. How do I get off the suspended list, or find out if I have paid my dues?
Emial Tom Tyberg (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Don Dabenigno (email@example.com) with
questions relating to dues and membership.
3. How do I find out about my attendance to see if I have attended the required number of
Email Don Dabeningo with attendance issues (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. Who can I contact to get games for the high school or summer seasons?
Go to the assignors tab to find assignors for the high school and summer seasons.
5. I had a strange play in my game. How do I get rules interpretations during the season?
Email Interpreter, Tom Clews (email@example.com).
6. When is the next EMBUA umpires clinic?
See umpire training tab on the Assocaition website or email Tom Clews