The Executive Board has set the meeting requirement for the 2017 season as listed below:
1. Each member must attend ONE Interpretation Meeting
2. Each member must attend four (4) Membership Meettings
The Banquet WILL NOT COUNT AS CREDIT toward one meeting
Dues must be paid by the Business Meeting, April April 24, 2017. Any member failing to fulfill the meeting attendance requirement or pay their membership dues by the required date may be suspended from the Association. It is each member's responsibility to see that the Attendance Monitor records their attendance at each meeting. Failure to do so may result in the member losing credit for the meeting.
A suspended member may be reinstated by paying a fine according the the following:
- Failure to attend to one of the two mandatory meetings - $25
- Failure to attend one of the required regular meetings - $20
- Failure to attend two of the required regular meetings - $40
A member wishing to be reinstated must pay the required fine by December 31 of that calendar year.
A member who is reinstated and is suspended a second year will be dropped from the Association and can only gain membership by taking and passing the Association exam.
Any questions about meetings or attendance please contact: Secretary, Don Dabenigno (EMBUA12@gmail.com)